Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Next New

A new type of media that doesn't exist? Too many thoughts run through my mind, but what popped into my head was sneakers and sports. I love sneakers, all kinds. So I would like to see an app on a smart phone where you can see all of the releasing upcoming sneaker style and colors for every brand such as Nike, Jordan, Adidas, Asics, Converse, Vans, New Balance, Reebok. You would be able to favorite the brands you like so you can just see their new releases that are coming out. For example, I would favorite Nike, Adidas and Asics because i wear their brands the most. So I would only see their brands on my newsfeed. If at any point, i would be able to add another brand to my feed. That would be one part of the app. Another part of the app would be what stores are selling which shoe. Sometimes i get customers coming into my store asking for jordans when we only sell nike running and sportswear shoes. So i would have to tell them to go to a different Nike location. You would be able to save a lot of time traveling and its a pain to keep getting on the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment